Guided meditations to help moms meditate their way to a peaceful pregnancy and an intuitive motherhood experience.
401 students enrolled
Preparing for a new baby brings up so many emotions. Everything from excitement to omg what did I get myself into? What’s happening to my body? I can barely be an adult myself, how can I take care of someone else?
We all want to be great moms and give our future kids the absolute best start in life. We really really don’t want to screw them up! However, knowing exactly how to do that can get very confusing. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the fear of failure, parenting expert’s advice, our own relationship with our mom, and society’s idea of what a good mom is.
I know motherhood can be an amazing, fun experience, and I’ve seen it in action.
I know the best person to guide and advise you throughout your life as a mom is you!
So how can we prepare for a motherhood like that?
It does take prep work to get to a place where you can rely on your internal compass, but it is worth it. Books and classes on breastfeeding, birth plans, and parenting philosophies have their place, but the key to being a good mom really is as simple and as hard as finding yourself and being true to who you are.
You can start preparing for a happy motherhood now with these meditations.
These meditations put you on the path to modern motherhood that will leave you feeling competent, empowered, and successful in the next stage of life. Imagine going into motherhood excited, and confident you can be a great mom with a fun, amazing family.
Why is meditating is a great way to prepare for a baby?
Having a baby brings up all sorts of insecurities, situations that are of your control, and pressures from others and yourself. Suddenly you’re faced with dealing with twice your usual stress load.
If you don’t already have strong coping mechanism and a solid self-care routine in place, motherhood might send you over the edge. 🙂
As a pre-parenting coach who has spent countless hours in homes with moms, I know that taking care of yourself as a mother is the best thing you can do for your family.
The mom’s energy sets the tone for the home.
If she doesn’t know how to take care of herself and keep herself happy and healthy most of the time, she gets drained quickly and it takes a toll on everyone. You are worthy of taking time for yourself and if you want to enjoy motherhood there is no way around learning to take care of and love yourself.
These motherhood meditations will help you:
- Ground yourself in times of stress
- Hear your inner voice and guidance
- Quiet a mind full of stress and panic
- Reduce anxiety about the unknown
- Remember your worthiness
- Connect to your child’s higher self or spirit
- Let go of your past
- Heal your inner child
- Forgive your parents
You’ll be in good company. Celebrities who meditate:
- Katy Perry
- Lena Dunham
- Eva Mendes
- Angelina Jolie
What is a guided meditation?
Many meditations ask you to just stop thought. However, I find that to be really challenging and confronting. The only way I have been able to keep a steady meditation practice is through guided meditations. Simply get comfortable and listen to my voice. Very easy!
If you have never meditated before, don’t worry this is the perfect way to start.
These meditations compliment my main course, Mom Class, a 6 week pre-parenting course, which can also be found on Udemy. These meditations help you practice the essential mom skills and other key components of Mom Class.
What are the requirements?
- A quiet comfortable place
What am I going to get from this course?
- Let go of feeling overwhelmed and confused by information overload by tapping into our intuition and guidance by moving from our heads to our hearts and connecting with our spirit guides and the spirit of our baby.
- Forget the idea of trying to be the perfect mom by feeling worthy and capable of being a mother just as we are.
- Prevent burnout and maintain our balance by visualizing and using the power of feminine to attract the support we will need and allowing others to hold us up and help.
- Find joy in the ups and downs and unexpected twist and turns in motherhood by learning to find peace everyday and remembering that everything is always working out for us.
- Release emotional patterns and wounds from our childhood that still affect our actions in adulthood by caring for and nurturing our inner child, so we can enjoy motherhood and all it’s complexities in the present moment.
- Transform our fears with love so that we can be more present to our family, parent from a place of love, and not pass on our fears and limiting beliefs to the next generation.
- Forgive our parents for their mistakes and make promises to our future family to be ourselves, so that we can have a family in our own unique way.
What is the target audience?
- Expecting moms – women who are pregnant, trying to conceive, adopting, or in the surrogacy process.
- New moms
- Moms looking for extra support and relaxation.
|Section 1: Nice to Meet You. Let’s Get Started|
|Section 2: Meditations|
Download MP3 Version of Meditations
|Section 3: ++BONUS++ Free Mom Prep Journal|
|Section 4: ++EXTRA BONUS++ 40% off of Mom Class – 6 Week Online Course|