flat stomach: Eight exercises to get a flat stomach in 30 minutes
We would all like to snap our fingers and have a
flat stomach and toned without effort but forget it, to achieve it you not only have to do
exercisebut also follow a
balance diet, avoiding fats and sugars. In your sports routine you should include
exercises of various muscle groups and high intensity, that will help you burn
calories and, now yes, get the long-awaited flat stomach.
Take care of your diet
Before we give you our
sports routine winner, we are going to give you some general nutritional advice so that you can
lose weight in a healthy way, thus contributing to making your belly look smoother and maximizing the
benefits of your exercises:
1. Eat raw, fiber-rich foods: This type of food helps to improve the functioning of the intestine and digestion, in addition to increasing the feeling of satiety, which helps you not snack on less healthy foods between meals.
2. Do not drink sugary drinks: We all like soft drinks, but these types of products contain a lot of sugar (even the light version), which contributes to the accumulation of fat at the abdominal level. The best thing would be to get used to eliminating them from your diet, but if you cannot avoid it, try to make it very sporadic.
3. Avoid frying: They are very good, but fried foods not only give us an extra contribution of calories, but also increase the intake of saturated fats and trans fats, which increase our cholesterol, which can cause heart disease. Opt for grilled, steamed or cooked foods.
A balanced diet is essential to have a flat stomach. /
4. Avoid processed foods: dressings and sauces, precooked meals and other processed foods, have more salt and promote fluid retention.
5. Eat a salad as a first course: This simple gesture increases the feeling of satiety and helps you control your appetite. You can also eat a pear or an apple 20 minutes before meals.
6. Drink water: Drinking plenty of water helps to eliminate accumulated toxins in the body. It is recommended to drink between 2 and 2.5 liters of water a day, preferably between meals.
Exercise routine for a flat stomach
And now yes, here you have
a series of exercises that you can do three or four times a week to get a
flat stomach. The ideal is to perform three series without
rest between exercises and making a small break of one or two minutes between each round:
This sports routine begins with jumping jacks. /
This cardiovascular exercise will help you burn
fat while you warm up your body and increase the pulsation. You must do it during
one minute trying ago
r maximum repetitions possible during this period.
In addition to working and strengthening
legs and buttocksjump squats work explosive strength, which contributes to burning
calories and to tone the body. Beam
This exercise also works at the level
cardiovascularwhich helps to burn
calories of the whole body and, therefore, it will help you get rid of the fat accumulated in the area
abdominal. In addition, it strengthens the muscles of the upper body, the core and the lower body. Beam
This exercise is one of the best for strengthening the muscles of the
abdomen, although you have to do it correctly so as not to hurt your back. He
trick is to try to draw a straight line from your shoulders to your feet. try to hold on
30 seconds each side.
Planks are one of the best exercises to tone the abdomen. /
We continue with the iron, but this time the version
classicalresting both elbows on the ground and ensuring that the back remains as one
board, without raising the ass or bending the neck. Hold
This exercise is one of the best to help you burn
calories and, therefore, define the waist. Do this exercise for
one minute at a high intensity.
This exercise is very good for
tone up and strengthen the abdominal muscles. It consists of raising the legs a few centimeters from the ground and twisting the trunk to both sides. Makes
Shoulder Touch Plank
The last exercise in your routine to get a
flat stomach It is the extended arms plank with shoulder touch. In addition to strengthening the muscles