Health News

Enjoy Wellness invests 8.5 million euros in its new gym in Jerez

Enjoy Wellness bets on Jerez. The Madrid chain of fitness centers has invested 8.5 million euros in its new gym in Jerez de la Fronteraaccording to CMD Sports. The company plans to open the doors of the new establishment on September 1 of this year.

Jerez’s gym it will be the second inauguration of Enjoy Wellness in 2023, after having opened a new center at the end of April in Murcia. It will also become the company’s thirteenth gym in Spain.

The new Enjoy Wellness Jerez has an area of ​​around 5,000 square meters, as well as a 4,000 square meter car park. The facility will have a 1,100-square-meter fitness room, four studios for directed activities, a 25-meter semi-Olympic pool, a hydrothermal area, a summer pool and solarium, two paddle tennis courts, and 200 square meters for fitness. outdoors.

After the new opening, Enjoy Wellness will conclude its expansion plan in Spanish territory for this financial year. “After Jerez, we do not plan to carry out any new opening in the remainder of 2023,” the company’s CEO, Óscar Tejada, told the aforementioned outlet.

At the beginning of 2024, Enjoy Wellness hopes to open the doors of its fourteenth gym in Spain, specifically, in San Fernando (Cádiz). The company intended to reach the figure of 18 directly managed gyms in 2024, “but the public administrations are lacking in diligence and it costs us a lot of effort to obtain the licenses to operate the sports centers, so in 2024 we will not be able to have 18 open centers in operation”, the general director, Óscar Martínez, admitted to Palco23 at the end of May.

After the two openings, the company expects to close this year increasing its income by 15%, going from twenty million euros last year to €23 million at the end of this course. Among the plans of the chain is also the landing in Portugal.

Founded in Galicia in 2011 by Óscar Martínez and David Sotelo, Enjoy Wellness is a chain of gyms under an administrative concession that, with the entry of the Espiga Capital fund as a shareholder in 2015, began to build the municipal complexes by itself. Today, it also manages its own centers. Currently, the investment firm controls 88% of the capital while the co-founders have the remaining 12%.

Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button