For many, the calls “bat wings” on the arms may be cause for concern. These fat deposits and flaccidity can make us feel insecure when wearing sleeveless clothing. However, with the right combination of exercise and perseverance, it is possible to get rid of them and look more toned. Here we will show you what is the best exercise to lose weight from the comfort of your home.
How to remove bat wings?
Tricep pushups are a highly effective exercise to tone the muscles of the arms and reduce flaccidity in the area of the bat wings. Follow these steps to do it correctly:
- Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair, placing your hands by your sides, leaning against the seat.
- Slide your buttocks toward the front of the chair, keeping your legs bent at a 90-degree angle.
- As you inhale, slowly lower your body toward the floor, bending your elbows, keeping your arms close to your torso.
- Exhale as you push up, extending your arms and returning to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for 10 to 12 repetitions, probably resting between each one.
- Over time, try to gradually increase the number of repetitions as you become more comfortable with the exercise.
- You can vary the difficulty of the exercise by placing your feet further away from the chair to increase resistance.
- Combine this exercise with other upper body exercises, such as pushups, for more complete results.
- Remember that consistency and patience are key to obtaining visible results. Don’t be discouraged if the changes are not immediate, every body is different and results may vary. Stay positive and confident in your ability to achieve your goals of eliminating bat wings.
With triceps pushups, you’ll be well on your way to having a few firm and toned arms. Don’t wait any longer and start working on yourself today! Soon you will be able to look without bat wings and feel proud of your achievements.