- ¼ cup low-sugar granola*
- 2 tbsp. crushed walnuts
- ⅔ cup plain or vanilla Greek or Skyr yogurt**
- ½ cup blended berries
- 1 tsp. uncooked, unfiltered honey
*We used Purely Elizabeth’s Original Grain Gluten-Free Granola
**We used Siggi’s plain 4% yogurt.
- In a mason jar or serving bowl, add 1 tbsp. of granola & ½ tsp. of honey.
- Top with ⅓ cup yogurt.
- Then sprinkle 1 tbsp. of walnuts, ¼ cup berries and 1 tbsp. Granola.
- Layer as soon as extra with yogurt, walnuts, berries and granola, then drizzle with a little bit honey.
Nutritional Information & Macros
Dietary Information: Vegetarian, Gluten free (if gluten-free granola is used), Contains dairy & nuts
Macros per serving
- 620 energy
- 42g fats
- 43g carbs
- 27g protein
Adam Bornstein is a New York Times bestselling creator and, in accordance with The Huffington Post, “one of the most inspiring sources in all of health and fitness.” An award-winning author and editor, Bornstein was the Fitness and Nutrition editor for Men’s Health, Editorial Director at LIVESTRONG.com, and a columnist for SHAPE, Men’s Fitness, and Muscle & Fitness. He’s additionally a diet and health advisor for LeBron James, Cindy Crawford, Lindsey Vonn, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. His work has been featured in dozens of publications, together with The New York Times, Fast Company, ESPN, and GQ, and he’s appeared on Good Morning America, The Today Show, E! News, and The Cheddar.