Reebok announced the launch in Chile of the Nano X3 training shoe, the newest version of the award-winning Nano franchise. As the official shoe of fitness, the Nano X3 is built for reliable performance, game-changing comfort, versatile design, and stylish.
With over 13 years of history and dominance in the training community, the new Reebok Nano continues to focus on providing passionate sports and fitness athletes with the most innovative product possible, while advancing to meet the needs of all fitness consumers.
The most notable addition to the latest release, the NanoX3includes a revolutionary chassis system lift and run (LAR) in the midsole, built to provide versatile support in all training demands.
A TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) dome piece in the heel hardens under heavy load for stability when lifting and then softens when not under load.
The dome is surrounded by Floatride Energy Foam for increased responsiveness and cushioning for running and jumping. Additionally, a TPU plate is connected to the dome for added lateral and torsional support and forefoot propulsion.
“As the training needs of athletes and fitness enthusiasts continue to evolve, the Nano evolves with them.”, says Fabiola Fadel, Brand Manager of Reebok Chile. “The Nano X3 is the most marked Nano yet with a focus on comfort and support while offering a new look and feel. However, wherever you are training, the Nano X3 will give you the confidence to succeed.”.
Here are the key details of the Reebok Nano X3:
- Updated heel shape and clip: Sleek heel shape for comfort and a newly designed heel clip for stability and style.
- System of Lift and Run (LAR) chassis: New midsole technology engineered for stability when lifting and added cushioning for running and jumping.
- ROPEPRO+ outsole and new tread pattern: maximum protection against wear and greater grip of the outsole.
- Knitted upper FlexWeave: Lightweight, breathable and durable FlexWeave upper material.
- Reebok Product [REE]CYCLED: Features a minimum of 30% recycled upper materials.
The new Reebok Nano X3 will be available in a wide range of color combinations starting Thursday June 22 in all physical Reebok stores located in Parque Arauco, Costanera Center, Plaza Vespucio, Trébol Concepción, Arauco Maipú and Marina Arauco as well. from the web www.reebok.cl.
New this season, the Nano X3 will largely be offered in unisex sizes. This, to offer the greatest possible variety to each and everyone. In addition to the colorways available at launch, Reebok will continue to release a range of picks and packs throughout the season.