Sure Rumble Boxing got our attention but you had us at beer.
Here’s the deal…
Michelob Ultra beer is returning its unique live workout experience tour this summer in partnership with Live Nation, the world’s leading live entertainment company, and Rumble Boxing.
Now in its 6th year this music meets fitness meets beer experience will also feature live performances by Alesso and Loud Luxury.
During this year’s Michelob Ultra Movement LIVE Tour, fitness enthusiasts will participate in a live 45-minute shadow boxing and strength workout hosted by fitness pros and led by Rumble trainers, followed by an electrifying post-workout celebration and dance party with special musical performances.
And yes we expect there will be beer…
For the first time ever, this touring fitness experience will debut at iconic Live Nation venues across Charlotte, Houston, and Denver.
Dates, locations and musical performances include:
- July 12: Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore Charlotte, featuring musical guest Loud Luxury (tickets available for purchase)
- July 20: Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena, with a special performance by a local DJ (free live 45-minute shadow boxing and strength workout)
- July 26: Chicago, IL – Wrigley Field, with a special performance by a local DJ (free live 45-minute shadow boxing and strength workout)
- August 2: Dallas, TX – American Airlines Arena, with a special performance by a local DJ (free live 45-minute shadow boxing and strength workout)
- August 9: Denver, CO – Fillmore Auditorium, featuring musical guest Loud Luxury (tickets available for purchase)
- August 16: Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall, featuring musical guest Alesso (tickets available for purchase)
“We are thrilled to be able to bring together fitness enthusiasts from across the nation with these one-of-a-kind, live experiences that fuel the joy of working out together,” said Ricardo Marques, Vice President of Marketing, Michelob Ultra. “This year’s tour marks a new era for Movement Live and is a refreshing reminder that it’s only worth it if you enjoy it.”
“Merging the high-energy and explosive experience of Rumble Boxing workouts with the incredible music artists at Movement LIVE will be a night to remember,” Rumble Chief Marketing Officer, Rachelle Dejean added “And even better yet, we get to share these unforgettable moments in 6 markets this year!”
(All image credits: Michelob Ultra)