The latest statistics show that improving flexibility is the most popular reason for starting yoga, and research does prove that it’s one of the biggest benefits of regular practice.
However there are a number of asanas that can help to make you more flexible than the rest. Here are our top 5 yoga poses for improving flexibility.
1) Vrksasana – The traditional shape of the pose stretches your inner thighs, groin, and shoulders while simultaneously strengthening your thighs, calves, core, and foot muscles.
2) Cobra Pose – This gentle backbend stretches your abdomen, chest, and shoulders. Practicing this pose strengthens your spine and may soothe sciatica
3) Chaturanga Dandasana – Here, a straight body parallel to the ground is supported by the toes and palms, with elbows at a right angle.
4) Ardha Matsyendrasana – It is a seated spinal twist and has a whole lot of variations. This pose is one of the 12 basic asanas used in the Hatha Yoga programs.
5) Dhanurasana – It invigorates the internal organs, especially the digestive organs, therefore removing constipation. It also stimulates the adrenal glands and the sympathetic nervous system
#Corestrength #Yogasequence #absworkout
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/VentunoYoga
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoYoga
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ventunoyoga
A Ventuno Production https://www.ventunotech.com
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.