What is Surya Namaskar?
Surya Namaskar is also known as Sun Salutation, and it is a sequence of 12 yoga asanas that are performed in a flowing sequence. Here are some potential benefits of practicing Surya Namaskar:
What are the incredible health benefits of Surya Namaskar ? How does Surya -Namaskar help our health?
· Improves flexibility: Surya Namaskar involves a variety of yoga asanas that can help to stretch your muscles and increase your flexibility.
· Enhances cardiovascular health: Surya Namaskar helps to increase your heart rate and improve your cardiovascular health.
· Reduces stress and anxiety: Practicing Surya Namaskar can help to calm your mind and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
· Boosts energy levels: Surya Namaskar can help to invigorate your body and increase your energy levels, making it a great way to start your day.
· Helps with weight loss: The movements involved in Surya Namaskar can help to burn calories and promote weight loss.
· Strengthens muscles: The various poses in Surya Namaskar can help to strengthen your muscles, particularly in your arms, shoulders, and legs.
· Improves digestion: The twisting movements in Surya Namaskar can help to stimulate your digestive system and improve your overall digestion.
· Enhances lung function: The deep breathing involved in Surya Namaskar can help to improve your lung function and increase your lung capacity.
What are the 12 asanas in Surya-Namaskar?
The 12 Asanas that make up the entire sequence of Suryanamaskar are the following:
· Posture 1: Sthita Prarthanasana—Standing Prayer Posture
· Posture 2: Hasta Uttanasana—Raised Arm Posture
· Posture 3: Hasta Padasana—Hands to Legs Posture
· Posture 4: Ashwa Sanchalanasana—Equestrian Posture
· Posture 5: Adhomukha Shvanasana—Downward Dog Posture
· Posture 5 : Ashtanga namaskar – eight limbs posture
· Posture 7: Urdhvamukha Shvanasana—Upward Dog Posture
· Posture 8: Adhomukha Shvanasana—Downward Dog Posture
· Posture 9: Ashwa Sanchalanasana—Equestrian Posture
· Posture 10: Hastapadasana—Hands to Leg Posture
· Posture 11: Talasana—Raised Arm Posture
· Posture 12: Sthita Prarthanasana—Standing Prayer Posture
Overall, Surya Namaskar is a great way to improve your overall health and wellbeing. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise routine, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.
Visit our website at:
Download our New Meditation App – Nispand:
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nispand.com
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/nispand-meditation-and-sleep/id1609608907
Sign up for our : 21-Days BLC – Morning Online and On Campus – English
Register for our : 200 hrs TTC – 1 Month TTC Online & On Campus – English
Watch our video on “Are You Feeling Lost In Life ? Mahabharata Motivational Story To Change Your Life” by clicking the link below:
Subscribe to our channels to stay updated:
Tweets by tyi_official
#DrHansaji #TheYogaInstitute #TheYogaInstitute #suryanamaskar #yoga #healthylifestyle #bigginers #easystep #suryanamaskarachallenge #suryanamaskaram #yogalife #sunsalutations #sunsalutation #stepbystep #meditation #mentalhealth #mindfulness